1. Mark doesn’t eat meat, does he?
2. We should phone Grandma, shouldn’t we?
3. I didn’t get you into trouble, did I?
4. You weren’t waiting for me, were you?
5. Jill has finished her homework, hasn’t she?
6. You’ll call me later, won’t you?
7. Let’s go out tonight, shall we?
8. Im going to pass the exam, aren’t I?
1. Excuse me. Could you tell me how much these jeans are, please?
2. Can you let me know what time the train arrives?
3. Do you know if the show starts at seven o’clock?
4. I wonder if you could tell me what the difference is.
5. I wonder if you know who I should ask.