1. The words …………
by the teacher today. (to explain — Simple Present)
2. We ………
a letter the day before yesterday. (to send — Simple Past)
3. This car …….
. It’s too old. (not/to steal — will-future)
4. This street …….
because of snow. (already/to close — Present Perfect)
5. A new restaurant ……..
next week. (to open — will-future)
6. He ……
to the party yesterday. (to invite — Simple Past)
7. The blue box ……
. (can/not/to see — Simple Present)
8. I …….
the book by my friend last Sunday. (to give — Simple Past)
9. The dishes …..
by my little brother. (not/to wash — Present Perfect)
10. I ……
by Robert. (not/to ask — will-future)
1. The words are explained by the teacher today.
2. We were sent a letter the day before yesterday.
3. This car will not be stolen. It’s too old.
4. This street has already been closed because of snow.
5. A new restaurant will be opened next week.
6. He was invited to the party yesterday.
7. The blue box cannot be seen.
8. I was given the book by my friend last Sunday.
9. The dishes have not been washed by my little brother.
10. I will not be asked by Robert.