One morning Amber(1) got up early. The sun(2) was shining and the birds 3 were singing. Amber(4) was very excited because it was the day the big tennis match. Amber went 6 downstairs and into the kitchen, where her father breakfast. Morning. Amber Today is the day he 7) was born. Amber smiled nervousy. Don’t worry. You 8 will be fine. He 9 put some toast into the toaster and(10) Amber 19 opened the fridge. Just as she 11) was taking the butter out, the phone(12) rang. After a few minutes, he put the phone down. Her father(13 had bad news. afrad. The other player(14 was hurt yesterday when she had an accident. The match is off. Amber ate her toast. She was surprised but she didn’t feel disappointed.
- When we were in Canada, we went skiing almost every day.
- About four years ago, I decided to become a chef.
- Georgia was having a shower when someone knocked at the door.
- Holly and I ran from the house to the taxi because it was raining heavily.
- Two men were arguing outside, so I went to see what was happening.
- Daniel was calling you at one o’clock yesterday, but you were here with me.
- We were eating breakfast when a letter came through the letter box.
- As I walked past the window, I saw that Paula was making a cake.
- I was dreaming about my favourite band when the alarm clock went off.
- While I was practising the trumpet late last night, a neighbour came to complain.