Complete these sentences using the verbs in the breckets. Use will/won’t or the present simple.
- I’ll phone you when I get home from work.
- I want to see Margaret before she goes out.
- We’re going on holiday tomorrow. I will tell you all about it when we come back.
- Brian looks very different now. When you see him again, you won’t recognise him.
- We must do something soon before it is too late.
- I don’t want to go without you. I will wait until you are.
- Sue has apllied for the job but she isn’t very well qualified for it. I will be suprised if she gets it.
- I’d like to play tennis tomorrow if the weather is nice.