Complete using the correct form of the phrasal verbs in the box.
- Of course I’ll pay you back next week. You can bank on it.
- Would you please make out the cheque to Mr P. Edwars?
- I try to put by a little money each year to spend on a nice holiday.
- We get through a lot of butter in our family every week.
- Do you fancy coming into town on Saturday to look round the shops?
- The robber wouldn’t explain howe he came such a large amount of money when the police caught him.
- Did you hear about the millionare who gave away his entire fortune to charity?