ESL Listening exercises/pre-intermediate/ – listen and answer the questions
ESL Listening exercises/Intermediate/ -listen and answer the questions
Complete the sentences using in, on, at
1. I started my job in 2007.
2. I usually get to work at about 8.15.
3.I’m never late for work. I’m always in time.
4. I work best in the morning.
5. Occasionally, I have to work on Saturdays.
6. In the summer, I sometimes cycle to work.
7. I get paid on the 28th of each month.
8. We have a pay review in April.
9. We have a big office party in at Christmas.
10. I am very interested in Art.
Find the word that is closest in meaning to the word
a) describe b)understand c) make use of d)prepare
a)forever b) inside c) outside d)brief
a)render b)fall c)take place d)reach
a)alien b)born in a particular c)foreign d)buried in a particular place
a)notice b)mean c) repose d) reach
a)ability b)desire c)want d) likeness
a) lofty b)significant c)scale d)low
a)found b) make c)compare d) finish
a) fall b) supply c) develop d) improve
a)discover b) believe c)require d) render